Joliet Personal Injury Lawyers
Convenient Offices in Chicago, Joliet & Dyer
Our attorneys at Pavich Law Group, P.C. are committed to zealously advocating on behalf of injury victims and their families in Illinois. We have more than 70 years of collective experience and we are committed to winning for our clients. As a small and family-run firm, we choose our cases carefully. Our small size and dedication to excellence allows us to totally commit ourselves to providing outstanding representation for our clients.
There are many reasons to hire our firm, including:
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers® list
- Inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising StarsSM list
- Avvo Rated "Superb"
Our attorneys have won
more than $50 million for our injury clients
- We are experienced trial lawyers
- Over seven decades of combined legal experience
- One of our lawyers is a registered nurse with valuable experience in injury evaluations
Committed to Fighting for Injury Victims & Their Families
Each of our attorneys brings a unique talent and ability to every single one of our client's cases. In fact, for a firm our size, we offer a team of litigators with exceptional experience and skill sets in the areas of case investigation, case work-up and courtroom litigation. This experience affords our clients an absolute confidence that we are prepared to prosecute their claims as aggressively and effectively as possible.
We have successfully handled a wide range of cases, including:
More Than $50 Million Recovered
All of the attorneys at our firm are seasoned litigators with experience in state, federal and international courts. Whatever situation that you find yourself in, you can count on our personal injury attorneys to provide tough and effective advocacy. With a history that includes more than $50 million in verdicts and settlements won for injury victims and their families, rest assured that we are ready to defend your rights in a personal injury case and to enter the courtroom fighting on your behalf.
Just a few of our case results include:
- $12,407,572.00 verdict in a medical malpractice case brought on behalf of the family of a woman who died as a result of undiagnosed internal bleeding following the birth of a child
- $8,236,878 judgment in a legal malpractice case
- $5,500,000 settlement in a medical malpractice case for a young boy who suffered brain damage as a result of an emergency room doctor's failure to diagnose a brain hemorrhage
- $5,000,000 settlement in a medical malpractice birth injury case
- $7,800,000 settlement in a truck accident wrongful death case
- $7,000,000 settlement in a product liability burn case
- $2,500,000 settlement in the case of a motor vehicle collision resulting in the death of a young mother
Robert Pavich, our founding attorney, has been selected to the list of
Super Lawyers® in 2012 and 2013. Only a small percentage of practicing attorneys in every state are selected. These attorneys are recognized as being at the top of their field. We are proud to have been listed, and we are committed to continuing our tradition of excellence. We focus on providing the highest quality legal services to the injured and their families on a personal, one-on-one basis. We understand the difficulties that you are facing and we are ready to move forward with the goal of helping you seek justice and receive fair compensation for all damages.
Schedule your free legal consultation today!
At Pavich Law Group, P.C., we understand that — if you are consulting with us — you have already faced anxiety and suffering. This drives us to quickly and successfully resolve your case so that you and your loved ones can move on with your lives. Whether your case revolves around an injury accident or a violation of international law, we are here to help.
Injury and accident cases are often extremely complex and require the proper experience, knowledge and resources to reach a successful conclusion. This is why it is critical to choose the correct injury attorney and law firm to represent you. Our attorneys are ready and able to fight for your compensation and we are prepared to exhaust all efforts in order to reach the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact a Joliet personal injury attorney from our firm today to discuss your legal options in a free case evaluation.
Our Joliet office is conveniently located at:
1000 Essington Road
Joliet, IL 60435
We proudly serve the Chicago area and surrounding communities.