Anastasia is a founding member of Pavich Law Group, P.C. and manages the firm's personal injury practice. She has dedicated her career to representing plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice matters. Although she has practiced throughout the country, she concentrates her practice representing the citizens of Illinois and Indiana. She has held licenses in both states since the first year of her practice and has divided her practice evenly between the two states since that time. She has secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for her clients.
Over the years, Anastasia has handled a wide variety of cases. She brings personalized attention and unique tools to each and every client, from fighting for the family of a father of three who was killed in a catastrophic trucking accident, to representing a minor child who sustained severe and permanent brain damage at the age of 6 months through medical negligence. Her true pride and passion is making a real and lasting difference in the lives of those she represents.
Anastasia is passionate about trial advocacy and has spent her career honing her craft. She works to foster a similar passion in new attorneys and has served as a trial advocacy instructor at Loyola University Chicago. She has also served as a head instructor for the prestigious Phillip H. Corboy Trial Advocacy Fellowship program. She remains actively involved in continuing to learn and teach cutting edge trial practices.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012-Present
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2004
- St. Norbert College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2001
- Illinois, 2004
- Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- American Association of Justice Leadership Academy, Member – Oversight Committee