Chicago Premises Liability Lawyers

Dangerous Conditions & Your Rights in Chicago

Were you inside a commercial area, store or home that had poorly maintained floors or walkways? Did you injury yourself because of an unsafe condition? Premises liability accidents can lead to major injuries and long-term pain and lengthy recovery. If you were injured in a premises liability accident, it is important that you make sure that the responsible party is held accountable for their negligence. You may be able to receive compensation for your injuries.

These claims often arise from places such as:

  • Malls
  • Entertainment facilities
  • Stores
  • Parking lots
  • Other public and private areas

If a landlord or property owner allowed the unsafe condition to exist or did not provide adequate warning of potential hazards, you may be able to sue for costs related to your injuries. No matter if your accident occurred while you were on a person's private property, or if the accident happened while you were on public property, if you were injured, you deserve compensation.

An injury attorney in Chicago from Pavich Law Group, P.C. may be able to help. We can discuss your case and help determine if you are eligible to file a premises liability claim. There is a statute of limitations on bringing personal injury claims forward, so it is important that you act quickly and contact our firm to get started.

Pursuing Compensation in Dyer & Chicago

At Pavich Law Group, P.C. we understand that this time in your life can be difficult. Combined with recovery for your injuries, you may be strapped for finances and paying for your recovery may be difficult; that is why it is so important that you pursue a course of action to receive compensation.

If a negligent property owner allowed an unsafe condition to exist, thus resulting in your injury, you need to contact our experienced attorneys today. We proudly offer free case evaluations to all potential clients. Call a Chicago premises liability lawyer from our firm today to learn how you can seek full compensation and begin your road to recovery.